Biographical Info for Stephen DeVore on Seattle Composers Alliance Website, posted June 21, 2022:
Songwriter (Song composer and Lyric-writer). Theory in College. SINGER. Piano. A. Guitar. Keyboards. Loops. (: Hire me! :)
Before age 10: Took piano lessons, and performed a recital.
At age 11: Constructed first song from own lyrics and someone else's tune!
By age 14 or 15: Created first song with own music and lyrics.
As a teen: Borrowed Bass lines or Chord-progression structure from Beethoven! for instrumentals.
By 18-19+: Took Guitar. Then created a few Guitar songs.
• Sang in several Choirs (Tenor & Bass).
• Cook & Private Chef.
• Manager of Computer labs.
• COACH of Girls' Volleyball team, school.
• Awards for Volleyball (Doubles & 6s).
• Got a 4-track recorder and microphone.
• Album: "Theory & heart" created (unreleased).
• Award: Won a group award for best performance (Pop Music).
• Degree in AUDIO Engineering. Honors. ~3.9
• UW music courses.
• 4 Certificates related to Studio recording & maintenance.
• Degree in MIDI Music Production. President's List. Honors. 3.9GPA.
• UW Sound Production Certificate.
• Designed basic Websites.
• Jazz music courses.
• Camera operator (TV/gov't.)
2000s: Gear and more gear.
2000s: Film score: Additional music for score.
2000s: Film scoring intensive.
2000s: Film scoring workshop.
2014 ff.: Film productions & TV productions—Multiple positions.
By 2019: Multiple Awards—while EXECUTIVE Producer: Best Picture, Best in City, 2nd Place, Etc.
2022 and Beyond: "Ready to Rock"!
HIRE Stephen DeVore!